• ensembles (any chamber ensemble by at least one guitar player).
The competition will be held in one round in all categories.
The total number of competitors is maximum 50. The selection will be made on the basis of the deadline for entries (earlier entries have a better chance of participating).
Age categories and program:
• Group A – Year of birth: 2006 and later / 6 to 8 minutes
• Group B – Year of birth: 2001-2005 / 10-12 minutes
• Group C – Year of birth: 1995-2000 / 12-15 minutes
Free program of at least two different periods played by heart.
• Group D – Year of birth: 2001 and later / 8 to 10 minutes
• Group E – Year of birth: 2000 and earlier / 10-12 minutes
Free program according of your choice.
• Musicians from all countries can participate.
• Competitors can only change the announced program until the deadline for entries.
• The registration fee is non-refundable.
• The competition organizer has the exclusive right to make audio and video recording, as well as to use all materials related to the competition (names, photographs, etc.).
• Contestants in solo categories must play by heart and respect the time limits. Contestants in chamber music can play from music sheet.
• Winners of individual age groups can not participate in the next year’s competition in the same age group.
• A competition application is automatically considered as the acceptance of the competition rules.
The application form is filled online at: http://www.bratislavaguitarcompetition.eu or sent to e-mail: email@example.com together with a bank transfer confirmation of the registration fee.
• The deadline for registration and payment of the registration fee is 31 May 2020.
Soloists: 70 € (10 € discount when paid by March 31, 2020)
Groups: € 70 + € 10 for each member of the group (20 € discount when paid by March 31, 2020)
Free entrance to competition for contestants and accompanying persons.
We advise to book your accommodation directly in Modra or near places (Pezinok, …).
The registration fee must be paid by 31 May 2020 by bank transfer to the organizer’s account:
Beneficiary: Ergon Art
Account number (IBAN): SK24 7500 0000 0040 0391 0227
Bank: ČSOB Bratislava
Variable symbol: date of birth of the contestant (yyyymmdd)
Bank charges are borne by the payer.
The registration fee is non-refundable.